Accounts Payable Administrator
Do you have proven experience of working within a busy operational finance team? If so Affinion International are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Employing over 3500 staff globally this is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that creates highly successful and engaging marketing programmes delivered through subscription based products and services within the travel, leisure and insurance industries.
Due to continued success and growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join our team in Portsmouth.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our Shared Service Centre Team as an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be responsible for the accurate end to end processing of payments made by Affinion International UK Group companies.
Day to day duties will include:
- The accurate and timely registration, processing and payment of supplier invoices and credit notes
- Employee expense claims
- Partner commission payments
- Customer claims and customer compensation payments
- Ensuring all costs are allocated and posted to the correct cost codes and approved by authorized individuals
- Ensuring appropriate country specific tax codes are applied in addition to any country specific posting/reporting requirements.
Who are we looking for?
The idealAccounts Payable Administrator will have already worked within a busy operational finance team preferably Accounts Payable and be experienced in working within a multi-company, multi-currency environment.
You will also:
- Be willing to learn new tasks on a regular basis and work well within a team.
- Excel skills are a pre-requisite, along with a flexible attitude
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as a Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary of £20,000 + 4% bonus plus excellent benefits package including free onsite parking, 25 days holiday, 6% Company pension Scheme, Subsidised Gym Membership, discounts & offers for employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Payable Administrator to start a rewarding career with a large international services company based on the south coast who are Investors in People Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Accounts Payable Administrator then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Sales Consultant - Life Insurance - £80K OTE
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- UX Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer