English speaking Graduate Medical Writer! Amsterdam
Do you have a PhD in life sciences a passion for medical writing and impeccable English? Then you now have the chance to get one of the best introductions to the field you could wish for.
We are recruiting for an established company with who offer a full range of communication services.
This means that you will be exposed to a broad set of tasks and you will develop skills that will let you find your niche in the medical writing industry.
The company focuses on developing new starters in the industry and bringing them up, they have a structured training program that will bring you through all the phases of medical writing and helping you grow and succeed in the exciting field of Medical Writing.
Send you CV in word format to me Tore at email@example.com immediately or get in contact for a confidential talk on the phone +46 (0) 846 505 819.
If you know anyone else who might be interested, let them know!
We will only answer applications that meet the requirements.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Entry level, medical writing, medical communication, UK, Amsterdam, English, Trainee, graduate, international, Pharmaceutical, entry-level, medical writer, medical communication, medical publishing.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium