Graduate Software engineer - image processing - £22,000
Role: Graduate Software Engineer
Salary: £18,000- £22,000
A growing company based in Edinburgh is seeking a software engineer who is interested in working on the latest Image systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
● Take ownership of current software and resolve issues and extend its functionality.
● Designing, building and testing of world class software.
● Contributing to the maintenance of the product.
● Participate in product design reviews and technical evaluations to ensure and maintain high internal engineering standards
● Be actively involved in internal and external collaborative R&D effort, particularly in the development of new technology demonstrators.
● Create and maintain documentation relating to test, calibration, debug procedures and potential fixes.
● Improving engine architecture and evolving an existing codebase.
Skills and Experience:
● Graduate or equivalent in IT or software related discipline and can demonstrate experience in image processing, 3D point cloud, meshing and associated technology.
● Outstanding math skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, matrix/quaternion math).
● Experience developing image processing application in C/C++ (Geometric transformation, 3D reconstruction, Camera calibration and lens modelling)
● Experience developing 3D point cloud system and point cloud registration.
● Experience in developing mathematical algorithms and number crunching software.
● Fluency in C/C++ with strong multithreaded programming skills on Linux/Windows environment.
● Ability to organise and work under deadlines, while producing quality deliverables
● Agile software development methodology
● Experience using version control systems, such Git.
● Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
To apply for this role please call Danielle Chapman on 0117 428 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon