Qualifed Social Worker Norfolk
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker in Norfolk, to work in Children in Need Team Safeguarding & Duty Team.
This is a great opportunity within a busy and dynamic team we are looking for someone to deliver high quality services to Children in Need (CIN).
The Client is willing to pay 28LTD per hour
For this position, you must have -
, A degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC registration
It is essential that you have 1+ years post qualifying experience within Children's Services as Social Worker.
Safeguarding experience is a distinct advantage, as is Child Protection experience.
You will need to be efficient, capable and able to work within a changing and demanding/pressured environment.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including -
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Delanie at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Delanie.Heyes@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children's Social Worker
- Business Support Officer, Childrens Services, Central London
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire