Crowne Plaza Chester, Trinity Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2BD
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 20 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Breakfast Chef role involves a range of duties.
You will be responsible for the preparation and presentation of all dishes on our breakfast menu for our hotel guests and ensure smooth and efficient quality standards continue to be delivered whilst maintaining high standards of food safety and cleanliness.
Naturally being an early riser is paramount for this role.
You really will ensure our guests have the very best start to their day.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Breakfast Chef role include:
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Providing clear and timely information to internal and external contacts.
* Anticipating potential problems and solutions within the planning process.
* Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests
The successful applicant should have previous experience working in food preparation in a hotel or hospitality related role, have knowledge of food safety and hygiene practices and be able to work with minimum supervision.
The successful applicant should be able to work early shifts on a rota basis, on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Breakfast Chef position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Assistant Night Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant ( Christmas Contract)
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Head Housekeeper
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Meeting & Events/Sales Executive
- Bar Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant Operational
- Night Porter
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef