1st / 2nd Line Support - Leatherhead - £25k - £30k
Are you looking to take your next step in IT? Want to take your technical skills to the next level? Would you like to work for a fantastic managed service provider?
Our client is looking for a 1st/2nd Line Engineer to join their team in Leatherhead.
You must be an active listener with good communication skills.
You'll need the ability to strengthen new and existing customer relationships and ensure the service delivery team is able to meet service levels for all customer contracts by providing the necessary technical expertise in response to incidents.
You'll be working from the company's Leatherhead office to manage incidents by telephone and email, ensuring the ticketing system is updated, resolutions are documented and customers are communicated with with appropriate frequency.
You will also be undertaking field engineering work at customer site as appropriate.
You will need to be well-spoken with a smart appearance.
Taking a logical approach and having good analytical skills is key.
You will need to be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure.
Skills and experience
·5 GCSEs (grade A - C) including English and Mathematics, or equivalent.
·Hardware Certification, i.e.
·2 years' experience in a desktop and server support role.
·Experience working in a Managed Service Provider.
·MCSE: Server Infrastructure + Messaging.
·VMware VTSP, VCP.
·Cisco CCENT, CCNA.
·ITIL or SDI qualifications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an IT Engineer you will be interacting with customers in a respectful, courteous and positive manner.
You will need to demonstrate a strong commitment to service ethics,proactively develop knowledge and skills specific to the company's customer environments, develop the appropriate product and service knowledge and learning about new products as requested, including passing relevant technical certifications and maintaining appropriate vendor qualification required.
You will implement and maintain internal systems in line with business requirements and assist in the continuous improvement process, supporting UK services delivery and technical management as required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company believe that technology should always work for business', that it should support employees in doing more with less; in working smarter, not harder.A growing business can mean growing IT challenges.
It's hard to have a system that is always ready, however quickly business' grow.
The company provide flexible, scalable IT managed services, design, implement and manage secure, resilient networks at every scale from one-building LANs to WANs with global reach.
With data centres in the US and UK, they offer public, private and hybrid cloud solutions with everything from Backup-as-a-Service through to managed desktops.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £30k, depending on experience.
Alongside this great starting salary the successful candidate will also recieve an envious benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
This opportunity won't last long so if you think this is the right role for you please submit your CV or call Sophie on 02030 966763 to discuss if the opportunity is the right one for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k