Business Analyst / Project Manager - London - £30k - £40k
Are you energetic? Ambitious? Looking for something new and exciting? A financial software development company is looking for a Junior Business Analyst / Project Manager who is extremely organised, ambitious and with a “can do” attitude.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company based in the heart of London! If you have a minimum of 2 years experience, are highly professional and presentable with Agile/Scrum experience then keep reading on!
You are a very organised and ambitious Junior Business Analyst / Project Manager with the right “can do” attitude.
You must have business analysis experience as this role is approximately 70% business analysis and 30% project management.
You will have development experience, either as a Developer or as having worked within a development team as the Business Analyst/Project Manager.
You are a friendly, out-going, approachable person who is professional and works well within a team.
Experience and skills in the following are essential:
· Minimum 2 years' experience.
· Agile, Scrum management.
· Coordinating Development teams.
· Interpreting research to create requirements.
· Business requirement analysis.
· Use Case creation.
· Strong reporting skills.
· Organisation of project meetings.
· Creating process and workflow documentation.
· Excellent communicator, organisational skills, work well under pressure.
· Scrum Master.
· Development background.
· Test Function management and Test Case creation.
· Business case and delivery proposal production.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are currently recruiting for a fast growing software development company aimed primarily at the Financial Services sector.
Established in 2004, they cover most areas of .net software development.
They also provide support to new legacy systems to a number of their clients who are some of UK's largest Hedge Fund, Asset Managers, and Family offices.
Based in Southwark, this company has an enviable location with great restaurants, cafés and transport options all around!
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This role offers a starting salary of up to £40k, depending on experience.
On top of this great starting salary the successful candidate will be offered a generous benefits package including company pension.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at email@example.com.
Alternatively, give Gita a call on 020 3540 9431 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k