Accounts Payable/Procurement/P2P Consultant
Accounts Payable/AP/P2P Advisory Consultant - UK and South Africa.
My Client is an international market leading consultancy specialising in financial exploration projects for retail companies.
They are looking to hire a motivated and capable person for a 9 week initial engagement that could run long term.
They want someone from an accounts payable/P2P background with excellent client facing skills.
The aim of this role is to map a client's Procure to Pay business processes for a subsidiary in South Africa.
This will be done using Microsoft Visio and interviewing the client.
Out of the 9 weeks, there will be 2 x 2 week trip to the site in South Africa (all expenses paid) and the rest of the work can be done remotely or at my client's office in London.
Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio skills
- Experience with Process Flow documentation
- Strong data & senior client interviewing skills
- Entrepreneurial in professional approach,
- Ability to thrive in a very diverse, multi-cultural environment, working with teams across Europe
- Integrity with clients, staff and peers
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Collaborative work style with a bias toward action and outcomes
- Humble and appreciative, yet commanding with an executive presence
- Self driven and innovative in approach problems and tasks
- Willing to travel internationally