Primary specialists required in Brighton and East Sussex
I am currently working on a number of KS1/2 roles in several schools across the East Sussex and Brighton region.
I specifically work in the East Sussex and Brighton area so I generally only work with the schools in the area, speaking directly to Head Teachers.
I also work with several schools outside of my region and we have consultants that work across the UK and are specialists in their region.
We have a number of roles open right now, and schools are looking to fill their roles as soon as possible to guarantee they have the best teachers for the final term of the year and to begin the new school year in September.
We have opportunities for NQT's as well as experienced teachers so we could have a great role for you.
If you are currently looking for a new role as soon as September or looking further ahead to January, please get in touch with me, Kugan Naidoo via email, email@example.com or telephone on 0207 940 2749.
If you are currently employed or have got employment secured for September but you know someone that is currently looking for their next role, please pass my details onto them.
If you refer someone to us that gains employment through us, we will give you £200 referral bonus.
What I offer: As a former educator, I understand the education sector completely and I will always give you honest information about every aspect of the prospective role and organisation you will be joining.
I specialise in both Educational Psychology throughout the UK and Education recruitment in East Sussex and Brighton.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Year 3 Primary School Teacher in ‘Good’ School, Southend-On-Sea
- Maths Teacher - Nottinghamshire - Rapidly improving school
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project