Clinical Advisor - New Career Move
Clinical Advisor - New Career Move
Are you a nurse looking for a change in your career? Do you want a role that offers challenge but a great deal of reward?
My client is looking for a candidate to join their company as a Clinical Sales Advisor.
The company are a global leader in woundcare solutions and have a range of products that are known for their quality and innovation.
You will be in a role where you will be working with wounds on a daily basis but will be helping to demonstrate the clinical effectiveness of my clients' woundcare products.
This is an opportunity to enter the medical devices industry in a new capacity, utilising your skill set in a different kind of position.
You will have the chance to work with some of the leading woundcare solutions so your work will continue to help patients, but as a result of supporting a sales team, the impact of those extra sales can improve the lives of patients across the UK. It's a great chance to make a difference on a large scale and gain a sense of achievement succeeding in a new area.
The role will cover the Bristol region to Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, and some parts of SW England.
Ideally you will be located close to Bristol and have existing networks on territory.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Are a registered general nurse
- A strong clinical background in woundcare
- A clinical background in negative pressure
- Be located on territory
Make a career move and challenge yourself in a new capacity, contact Dan Kulatunga by phone +44 (0)207 940 21 05, or by email at email@example.com
If this role is not right for you feel free to contact me.
I work with many different roles and one of them might be ideal for you.
I am specialised in the market so will be able to help match you faster to the right kind of roles.
My aim is to listen and understand your motivations and help align them with the right company for you.
If you want to see all the roles I am working with you can connect with me on Linkedin athttps://www.linkedin.com/in/danielkulatunga
Nonstop Medical Devices are industry specialists in the field of medical devices.
We work with some of the leading companies in the industry as well as a large number innovative small/medium sized companies.
We aim to build and maintain strong relations with our candidates and clients, so that the people we work with have a professional and informative service.
As we focus purely on the medical devices industry we have greater market knowledge and understanding of the current conditions of the market so you get a more informed service.
You can find all our current jobs at http://www.nonstop-devices.com/
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare