Immigration Solicitor, Bradford
Our client an established Law Firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced Immigration Solicitor to join their Immigration team based in Bradford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established firm in West Yorkshire.
In order to be considered for this role candidates will have a minimum of 3 years experience within Immigration Law and have gained exposure to handling their own caseload of Immigration files.
The role comprises of a variety of duties, including but not exclusive to: Handling a caseload of Asylum and human rights applications; Preparing applications for all types of entry clearance and general visas to the UK; Granting extension and settlement applications; Preparing applications on behalf of employers and businesses; Processing marriage applications; Processing points based system applications (student visas/ applications); Handling Nationality and citizenship matters; Handling Deportation matters (including complex cases); Organising Requests for review/ reconsideration; Conducting own Advocacy; Judicial Review; Representing clients appeals at IAC.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to email@example.com or alternatively call 01133 979 929 to enquire about other opportunities.
Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal