RTA Fee Earner, Bradford
Our client, a specialist local firm, is looking for an RTA Fee Earner to join their experienced team in Bradford due to an expanding caseload.
This firm is requiring someone who has both portal and some litigation experience as the caseload will be 90% MOJ cases and 10% Litigated.
Someone who is a very quick learner may be considered for this position as long as they have extensive RTA portal experience.
This position is offering a competitive salary, which is negotiable dependant upon experience and progression opportunities are available for the right candidate.
A candidate who is multi or bi-lingual would be at a distinct advantage, as a lot of their clients speak Punjabi and Urdu as well as English.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01133 979 929 to enquire about other opportunities.
Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal