Senior Frontend Developer
The ideal candidate have previous experience in the design and implementation of modern web UIs, and have solid architecture experience.
You will assume full ownership of the entire project from design to influencing the direction of the architecture, to the release.
This truly is a unique opportunity to join an innovative company and to have responsibility for one of their most exciting projects to date.
Working in a fast-paced environment in a close-knit team of high calibre developers, you will be delivering clever solutions with like-minded people.
- 7+ years in software development
- Genuine passion for creating well structured, beautiful and high performing UIs
- Experience with Design and Architecture essential
- Experience with Node.js and Ruby on rails desirable
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Structured & logical thinker
- Motivated and able to lead others
- Problem solver
- Able to engage with clients, management and the development team
In order to apply for this unique opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Front End Web Developer (Contract)
- PHP Web Developer
- Tableau Developer (Contract)
- Java Developer
- SharePoint / .Net Developer
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- .NET Developer
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Specialist
- Android Developer
- Java Developer