Referral and Assessment - Team Manager - Longer Contract
Are you looking for a bit of stability from your next Team Manager Role? Apply now.
My client, based in the West Midlands, near Birmingham is looking for a Team Manager in its Referral and Assessment Team, they offer stable contracts of up to 6 months for staff ensuring you are not looking for your next opportunity as soon as you walk in the door.
We work closely with this authority and have candidates placed within it, if you would like to know more about the role, please let us know and we could arrange a chat with them, letting you know exactly what the team is like before joining.
What they offer:
- Competitive pay rates of up to £39 per hour
- Quick feedback - no waiting around for a response about your CV
- Stable contracts up to 6 months
- Development and training opportunities
If this opportunity does not appeal, perhaps you know someone who it will.
We offer a referral fee of £200, you could make a friend very happy and have some cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential chat about this, or any of the many Social Work roles we have throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 and ask for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Alternatively you can email me on email@example.com with an updated word version of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden