This high profile not-for-profit organisation have a recognised presence across NSW.
With a large network of subsidiaries and a committed network they take pride in their services to the local community.
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, this role is fundamentally to provide thorough inspections and audits.
As the subsidiaries of the organisation are subject to high standards of compliance, a strong attention to detail is demanded.
Working in a team environment you will supervise a small team and interact closely with Senior Executives to advice and recommended strategic decisions.
Coming out of an auditing background, you will have an intermediate understanding of Excel as well as the interpersonal skills to deal with and educate colleagues based off-site.
As the role requires frequent travel, generally once a month in peak periods, a flexibility to be able to spend time away has to be realistic before applying to the position.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact James Dalton on +6128270 9702
( SK917636A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Pricing Administrator