Accounts Payable Officer
This company is a fun, fast paced environment with a great opportunity to grow within the company.
This role is a temp to perm opportunity for the right person and is looking for someone to start immediately.
- Sort, code and match invoices in PRONTO
- Assisting with month end journal entries
- Set invoices up for payment (local & overseas)
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Help prepare for payment runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
You will see this as an excellent opportunity to utilise your knowledge and experience in accounts payable.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE USING PRONTO!! and a down to earth attitude, attention to detail and clear and concise communication skills are all imperative to succeed in this role.
You will possess a resilient nature and most importantly enjoy contributing to a true team environment.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!