RN Qualified Night Nurse
RN Qualified Night Nurse
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enthusiastic RN nurse who is looking to just simply be a nurse and not have to worry about the overload of paperwork.
Our client is a well respected, brilliantly run organisation with a total of 5 establishments within the UK.
The post for a full time staff nurse will be based at one of their luxurious complexes.
Our client is looking for a registered nurses to be responsible for the well being of residents within the registered care centre, ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met, whilst helping them to achieve their full capabilities in line with the individual client's care plan.
To be considered for this post you must have the following skills and qualifications:-
• An active NMC Pin Number Registered General Nursing
• Be truly compassionate about elderly nursing
• Experience nursing with the Elderly
• Will Consider Newly Qualified – Due to the training provided
This is a great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join a quality, focused company that can offer long term career and development opportunities.
This is a Full Time or Part Time, Permanent position.
Night shifts are available, with excellent pay rates and a supportive and flexible work force.
-Competitive Salary with generous package
-Excellent benefits as befits one of the UK's most prestigious organisations.
-Highly competitive holiday package and a selection of other benefits.
-A great career pathway combined with clinical skills development
-The company are very keen to promote from within so genuine career progression through
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on 01926 676369 or register your details
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK.
If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£28k - 33k per year
- Location: Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Nurse Seekers Ltd
- Contact: Chris Bradbury
- Tel: 01926676369
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: N1088b
- Posted: 2016-09-01 07:35:44 -
- View all Jobs from Nurse Seekers Ltd
More Jobs from Nurse Seekers Ltd
- Care Support Worker
- CARE ASSISTANTS - EPSOM- Â£GREAT
- RGN NURSE - PREMIUM CARE VILLAGE - EPSOM
- RGN OR RMN QUALIFIED NIGHT NURSE - ST HELENS - Â£TOP PACKAGE
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- RGN Staff Nurse
- Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber
- RGN or RMN Night Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- RGN Qualified Nurse
- RGN or RMN Qualified Night Nurse
- RMN/RNMH Qualified Nurse
- Dental Nurse
- Experienced Dental Nurse
- RGN or RMN Qualified Nurse
- Care Assistant / Support Worker
- RMN or RNLD Hospital Nurse
- Band 5 Staff Nurse
- RMN & RNLD NURSES - PRIVATE HOSPITAL - CARDIFF
- Staff Nurse RGN or RMN