£16,000 per annum
Our client is a long established independent firm of Estate Agents, Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, & Property Management Consultants established in 1853.
They operate from five offices in Norfolk & Suffolk and have representation in London.
They also have our own dedicated Auction Rooms in Beccles.
Administrator/Negotiator – The Role
They have an exciting vacancy at their Diss office for an Administrator/Negotiator.
This role would suit someone who is naturally outgoing and confident, with excellent communication skills.
- You will be handling enquiries from potential vendors and organising market appraisals
- Taking calls from purchasers
- Updating buyer profiles on our database (training will be provided)
- Matching buyer requirements to properties
- Booking and carrying out viewings and reporting feedback to clients
- Good keyboard / IT skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will need a full driving licence and your own car for conducting viewings
- Ideally you will have experience of working in Estate Agency
- Knowledge of Diss and the surrounding area would be useful
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Home Care Support Assistant Manager
- Commissioning Editors X 2
- Software Application Support Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Goods In/Out Operative
- Experienced aluminium window and door fabricators
- Adjuster Assistant
- VB.Net/C# Developer
- Front-End Web Developer (6 month Contract)
- Occupational Therapist (Specialist Practitioner)
- Support Worker (Learning Disabilities)
- Project Design Engineer
- Web / Digital Content Editors X2
- Front End Developer
- Software Application Support
- Data Migration Manager - (Contract)