Commercial Property Lawyer
I currently have an exciting role for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a local authority in Lancashire.
Naturally, the firm are looking for a self-managing, self-motivated individual with a clear proven ability to handle a busy case load.
The council are interested in an individual with a good understanding of commercial property; therefore past experience in commercial property roles with similar responsibilities would be extremely advantageous.
However, they are considering newly qualified solicitors looking to develop their career in commercial property.
The key responsibilities would include:
, Handling a large volume of commercial property cases on an ongoing basis
, Checking title deeds and commercial property legal documents including freehold & leasehold transactions and be able to deal with all elements of these transactions
, Dealing efficiently with the purchasing of plots, leaseholds, drafting easements, drafting statutory declarations and lease extensions.
The ideal candidate will:
, Be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer, NQ-4 years
, Have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a commercial property role
, Have experience of working a similar level position in the public sector/a local authority previously
, Be completely familiar with the entire commercial conveyancing process and be familiar with the roles of support teams in the process.
, Have experience in dealing with clients face to face
, Be able to perform well under pressure and maintain a standard of work according to targets
The opportunity presented provides public sector experience in a busy environment and is an excellent stepping stone in the development of the commercial property Solicitors career.
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact Laurence Cooper.
Telephone: 01772 208969
For our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's real expert in your area.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role.
Please contact Joel on 01772 208969 with any referrals.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland