VBA Database Developer
We are working on behalf of a telecoms company based on the outskirts of Cambridge that are seeking a VBA Database Developer to join their friendly team.
If you have demonstrable skills within Microsoft Access / Microsoft Excel VBA then this could be the role for you!
We are seeking a graduate or a skilled developer who has experience within VBA with high analytical skills and the ability to problem solve.
• Design and deploy data table structures, forms, reports, and queries.
• Coordinate and work with other technical staff to develop relational databases and secondary databases (i.e.
• Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
• Development and maintenance of the database stored procedures, views and functions for hosted web applications.
• Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements.
• Development and maintenance of Data Warehouse.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrable experience of Microsoft Access/Microsoft Excel VBA, Microsoft .Net and Microsoft SQL Server.
• A high level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• The ability to work both independently as well as within a team.
• Be able to adopt a collaborative approach to problem solving.
• Degree in Computer Science or related degree.
• Certifications in .Net and SQL Server are desirable but not essential, as is a working knowledge of PHP, MySQL and Linux.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£27k - 30k per year
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Contact: Andrew Ging
- Tel: 01223 855442
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Req/004593
- Posted: 2016-09-01 14:33:59 -
- View all Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef