Deputy Manager - Competitive Package
Deputy Manager - Competitive Package - Leeds
You will be joining an 180 bed residential care home with a supportive management system, making it a more relaxing environment.
This will allow you to develop within a less stressful environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3 years of supervisory experience in a care setting, also you must have worked with Dementia residents and the Elderly.
To be considered for this role you must have a management level qualification, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team
- Physician - Fast Development - London
- Acoustic Consultant: Constructing your Career