.Net Developer - London - £40k - £45k
Want to take your technical skills to the next level? A dynamic start-up events software company based in the heart of London's City district is looking for a talented .Net Developer to join their team.
You will be using your experience as a .Net Developer to aid in implementing fast, efficient and reliable solutions while collaborating with different teams within the company.
You will need to possess the following technical skillset:
·Azure / Soflayer.
The role will be perfect for someone with a drive to continuously seek ways to improve and has fresh new ideas in how to enhance the existing systems.
Excited and eager to work with different technologies, you will be using your good communication and team working skills to make the most of the position and add value to yourself and your career.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company produces software used by companies like Amex, Visa and Bloomberg in their events with the aim to engage their audiences and successfully deliver information.
This is an innovation driven business that looks for talented people to help them grow.
They have great knowledge of the market and mixed with their strong entrepreneurial spirit means that they are going from strength to strength.
ABOUT THE ROLE
you will work on improving scalability of backend systems, as their product has an increasing amount of users as the company grows.
What is more, because of the nature of their product, you will be incorporating the platform into a variety of other software products and looking after user authentication, security and ease of deployment.
Does this sound like a position you will feel comfortable in? Then please, read on!
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £45k,depending on experience, alongside shares in a company which doubled in size over the last year.
What is more, you will have the opportunity to interact with and learn from professionals coming from different backgrounds, which will add onto your personal development immensely.
What is more, you will have the freedom to govern your own work and get involved in different parts of the business.
And you can progress in line with your personal aspirations - no micro-managed structures will constrain your growth plan.
Can you see the gain this position will bring you? Then please read the next section!
HOW TO APPLY
This is an opportunity that won't be around for long, so don't think twice! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , or give Alex a call on 02074269819 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k
- Applications & Trading Support Analyst - London - £42k - £48k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £65k
- Web Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 3rd Line Project Engineer - Wandsworth - £38k - £45k
- HTML Email Developer - London - £25k - £30k
- 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer - Loughton - £30k - £35k