Oxford Based Proposals Engineer
An Oxfordshire based manufacturer of special purpose equipment have a requirement for a proposals engineer to join their sales support team.
Due to an upturn in sales enquiries the proposals engineer will be assisting with customer enquiries about products and quotations, liaising with the engineering team and helping to secure new orders.
With previous commercial experience, applicants will be required to have worked in a similar capacity for engineering companies as well as dealing with clients on an international scale.
In return the role can offer a competitive market salary, opportunities to progress within a business which has experienced steady growth over recent years and the chance to develop.
To apply please forward a current CV in Word format and address it to Martin Davis, email; firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 02079404590.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team