Year 4 Teacher
An ambitious school based in Haringey is seeking a long term year 4 teacher to start in September.
The school has a ‘good' ofsted rating and provides a safe, caring, friendly and welcoming environment where all members of the school community feel valued and respected.
It promotes high standards of values of appreciation, unity, responsibility and confidence.
The ideal candidate will be a teacher looking to join a pleasant school with a strong focus on the community and passionate about making significant improvements.
This is your opportunity to contribute to the development of a prospering school and join a workplace that provides real rewards.
The right candidates will have experience in KS2 education, be organised and have a good understanding of the curriculum.
You will be able to work as a team of staff, parents and governors in order to provide the best possible opportunities and achieve the best possible outcomes for all our pupils.
All candidates must be fully qualified teachers with QTS.
NQTs are welcome to apply.'
To apply, email us your CV now.
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You have experience working with children in the last 2 years
- You can provide 2 recent school based references
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
- Start: September 2016
- Duration: On-Going
- Rate: £138 - £170 per day
- Location: North London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-09-01 15:31:54 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- English Teacher, East London, £27-£38,000, KS3-4
- Maths Teacher, North East London, £26-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 1 Teacher(Thursdays and Fridays Only)No Planning-Finchley
- Media Studies Teacher
- Design Technology Teacher- Graphics specialist
- Special Needs Assistant - part time
- Year 5 Teacher
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5