Assistant Service Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an assistant service manager to join this established and quickly growing business who have provided service and installation
within the sprinklers industry for the last 25 years.
Looking for someone with a strong technical knowledge of Residential sprinklers with supervisory
or management experience.
To support the Service Manager in the profitable growth of the Services Department by:
- Maintaining and developing good client relationships with existing client accounts.
- Proactively seeking new business to develop and grow the profitability of the company.
- Managing and monitoring internal and external resource.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively seek new business.
Following up on incoming enquiries as well as proactively seeking new opportunities.
- Develop new business and maintain good client relationships within existing clients.
With a focus to increase the number of Service Agreement Clients.
- Prepare quotations for new or remedial works within the given timeframes.
- Attend necessary Client/Site/Project Meetings.
- To ensure that all site engineers have continuity of work and to make sure all engineers have the correct parts and equipment to undergo their planned works.
- Scheduling and the booking of Service works, using our internal systems and following existing processes.
- Work closely with the Services Administrator.
- Ordering of materials and hire equipment for specific works.
Using our approved suppliers, ensuring profitability is maintained within the scope of the project/works.
Cross checking with current stock levels held.
- To have an understanding and be able to interpret rules laid out in the LPCB 1048 Scheme and ensure at all times that we are compliant with those standards and polices.
- Ensure that our H&S and Quality Management Systems, procedures and policies are being adhered to internally with our site engineers and externally with Subcontractors.
- Creating and completing relevant project and site specific Health & Safety documentation including Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Monitor and manage all external Subcontractors.
Including resourcing new.
- Work with the internal business support functions including: o Accounts Dept.
` purchase orders, invoicing, payments, retention monies o Health & Safety `
where necessary to be involved in annual audits, contribute to Company Certifications i.e.
SafeContractor o Quality Management ` where necessary to be involved in annual audits, Management Meetings
- Adhere to the company`s H&S Policy as laid out in the H&S Policy Manual and Employee Handbook.
- Occasional overtime working i.e.
Emergency Call Out Rota.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team