Are you a successful Automotive Service Manager or experienced Workshop Controller looking for an exciting new challenge?
Chorley Motor Group is a family run business established 27 years ago, with 5 sites across the North West and operate Nissan, Hyundai, Fiat and Kia franchises.
Chorley Motor Group has been recognised with countless industry awards and accreditations over the years thanks to successful retail and aftersales operations, and a strong awareness of the importance of local communities.
Due to continued success and growth, we now require an experienced Service Manager to join our dual franchise KIA and Fiat dealership in Blackpool.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Service Manager, you will have proven experience working either as a Service Manager or Workshop Controller.
You will also:
- Have excellent technical knowledge gained in retail motor industry as well as previous management experience in similar role
- Be qualified and have a technical, professional ad engineering qualifications
- Be numerate and articulate with outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Have knowledge of vehicle design, manufacture and legislation
- A full driving licence is a pre-requisite
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, the successful Service Manager will take full responsibility for the management of both the workshop and service teams.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate recording of all daily operating controls and KPIs
- Making sure premises, tools, equipment and other dealership assets are controlled and used effectively
- Ensuring all materials purchased are adequately controlled
- Ensuring maximum efficiency and profitability whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintaining an effective control of expenses in line with agreed objectives by regular examination and review of management accounts and budgets
- Establishing and maintain training needs analysis to provide satisfactory levels of knowledge, skill, job satisfaction and cost-effective development of key Aftersales personnel
- Controlling resources and utilise assets and maximise profitability through effective sale of labour, parts, accessories, lubricants and other products and services
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Service Manager, you can expect to receive
- Competitive salary and an OTE of £30,000
- 28 days holiday per annum rising to up 33 days with length of service
- Company car provided with fuel contribution
- Benefits package including group pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge as a Service Manager within the automotive industry, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team