Multiskilled Engineer (Night Shift)
Multi Skilled Engineers
£15.60 per hour
Sunday to Thursday
22:00 - 06:00
* HIGH RISK
New opportunities have arisen in Worcestershire for Multi-Skilled Engineers within food manufacturing (chilled and frozen), both electrically and mechanically bias.
Based in the heart of Worcestershire you will be in control and responsible for the repair and maintenance of production machinery and equipment.
Making sure all is fully operational and carry out general site maintenance in accordance with P.P.M.
system and business requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist in the maintenance of all operational equipment whilst maintaining safe working practices.
- Reactive breakdown repairs and follow the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule.
- Fault Diagnosis and Repair of a wide variety of Electro - Mechanical Systems including Hydraulics, Conveyors, Multi-head weighers, check weighers, flow wrappers, over-wrapping machines, gas flush machines, LP air compressors and associated systems.
- Carry out routine maintenance to all plant and services whilst maintaining accurate record keeping.
- Assist in the management of Health and Safety and Company policies in compliance with current regulations and legislation.
- Assist in current and future projects including introduction of Continuous - - Improvement and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Carry out any other reasonable request from employer.
If you have over 2 years' experience of working within an FMCG Food environment, then these permanent positions could be even more desirable for you as they possess progressive qualities into management within the near future due to expansion.
Please send a copy of your CV to Hewett Recruitment Ltd now, or simply click APPLY.
Hewett Recruitment have also recently launches a candidate referral scheme, should you know of someone who'd be interested in this position please take advantage of this.
More Jobs from Hewett Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Food Production Operatives - Worcester - 18k
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
- Growing Manager - Produce - Herefordshire - 40k
- Software Developer – C# .Net, Angular
- Tester – ISEB, ISTQB, Testing, Worcester
- Test Automation Engineer – ISEB, ISTQB, Automated Testing
- Product Owner – Defence, software engineering
- 3rd Line Support Technician – Software Support, Bromsgrove
- FLT Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse Op
- Recruitment Assistant / Recruitment Apprentice
- Customer Service Advisor
- Mobile Developer –Xamarin, XAML, C#.net
- PAT Tester
- Weekend Assembly Operative
- Picker / Packer- Afternoons
- Optical Assembly Operative
- Skilled Production Operatives
- Head Housekeeper
- UI Designer – Up to £25K plus bonuses - Malvern, Front End
- SAP Business One Consultant – SAP B1, ERP, Business Change