Do you have experience on a Pharmaceutical project? Could you supervise a construction site?
The Project is working on a Pharmaceutical facility refurbishment on a Production facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain further experience in the Pharmaceutical Construction industry.
Please see the details below:
Role: Construction Supervisor
Start: Within 2 weeks
Location: Swindon, UK
Length: 4 Months extendible contract
Rate: £20p/h (non-negotiable)
Candidates with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) awareness/knowledge would be of high interest.
• SSSTS OR SMST
• Direct reporting to the project Construction Manager
• To be able to conclude a project to the client's satisfaction including snagging, commissioning, validation and room readiness
• Work closely with the Logistics Manager to co-ordinate site activities
• Assist in establishment of site welfare, ensure services are connected and the site area is kept clean and tidy
• Monitor & record resource levels on a daily / weekly basis & relate to performance and outputs
• Relevant Supervisor qualifications
• Construction Experience
• First aid Qualification
If you think you have the relevant skills for this role then please apply by following the relevant links.
CV's can be emailed to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
More Jobs from Leap29
- CQV Engineer
- Lead Powder Systems Engineer
- Lead Utilities Design Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer x 2
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Qualification Validation Expert
- Smartplant 3D designer - Dutch Speaking
- Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - Law Graduate
- Recruitment Consultant
- Co2 Specialist - EOR Operations
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Reservoir Engineer - Saudi
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Law Graduate / Legal Recruitment Consultant