Credit Controller - Full or Part Time
Are you an experienced credit controller looking to join a dynamic and busy finance department?
Do you have previous SAP experience?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to Include:
• Ensuring written Credit Control procedures are adhered to.
• Chasing of outstanding debt via phone, email and written correspondence.
• Taking payments.
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
• Resolving client queries including invoice disputes through liaising with other departments
• Setting up and maintaining client data/information with SAP.
• Credit checking potential new clients.
• Be an experience credit controller.
• SAP system experience would be advantageous.
• Be systems minded – being able to pick up bespoke systems quickly.
• Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Open to change, experience of implementing new processes.
• Have strong communication skills with a strong telephone manner.
• Have a good understanding of MS Office applications.
• Be confident in exporting and manipulating data for reporting and analysis.
Hours: Full or Part Time considered (min 3 days per week)
Location: Great Abington, Cambridgeshire
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef