Nurse Prescriber - Hemel Hempstead
Senior Specialist Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Healthcare sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is opening a new state-of-the-art clinic that aims to redefine private healthcare with leading-edge diagnostics, treatments and outpatient services on demand.
From the first point of contact through consultation, diagnosis, treatment and beyond, patient well-being will be central to everything they do.
Situated in Hemel Hempstead with on-site parking and easy access to the M1 and M25, this is a unique opportunity to join a brand new and innovative service offering outstanding standards of care to patients.
The purpose of the Aesthetics Team is to provide non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
The ideal candidate will have clinical experience in aesthetics and providing excellent patient care.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing cosmetic non-surgical treatments
- Perform anti-wrinkle/ dermal filler injections alongside any other aesthetic treatments that you can offer
- Obagi Nu Derm experience desirable (but not essential)
- Must have strong sales ability and be comfortable upselling & cross-selling (essential)
- To advise on recommended treatments products, pre and post treatment care
- Have an understanding of CQC regulations
- Support business sales targets
This is a key role and the successful candidate must:
- Have high standards of personal presentation in keeping with a quality healthcare environment
- Be RGN/NMC/ qualified
- Provide evidence of previous aesthetic experience
- Have a Prescriber V300 qualification
- Be friendly and personable, excellent communication skills
- Have commercial awareness and sales ability
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- Have a positive ‘can do' attitude
- Have a proven track record in a customer care setting
- Be articulate, confident communicators who are able to build rapport with patients
- Have the ability to work without direct supervision and determine own work priorities
- Be a flexible team player
The rate of pay is fully negotiable depending on your background and experience.
The role involves working 3 days across a 7 day rota.
To apply for this role please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)