Newly Qualified RGN - Preceptorship - Private Neuro Rehab
Newly Qualified RGN - Preceptorship - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire - Salary up to £26,500 - Easy commute from Bedford
Are you a Newly Qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN), looking for a new opportunity to work in an “Ultra-Specialist” neurological rehab hospital that creates a home away from home environment with the best neuro-care through the consideration of their patients' varying requirements in a beautiful setting in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified RGN role include:
-Specialist training and additional qualifications in spinal rehab
-The Hospital is within easy commute from Bedford
-Salary up to £26,500 per annum
This is a huge opportunity for a Newly Qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) - to join a Hospital in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, recognised for its specialism in spinal rehabilitation.
This medium-sized hospital in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, pioneers the latest technology and treatment methods to give patients the most efficient and successful road to recovery.
They will train you to gain addition qualifications to become a specialist in spinal rehab.
You will also gain some excellent additional nursing skills in trachey training, PEG feeding.
You will also go through the formal preceptorship programme.
It would be the perfect time to join an expanding company who are looking to increase the capacity of the hospital from 14 bed to 40 bed by the end of next year, and open 10 new hospitals in the next 6 years - the sky is the limit with this company.
We visited this hospital recently we were blown away by their dedication to providing the best physiotherapy and care to its patients.
They are recognised worldwide and take patients from every corner of the world due to their fantastic reputation.
Your responsibilities will include:
-Delivery of quality care
-To help the extensive team by assisting in the recovery of patients
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
The ideal candidate will:
-Be a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
-Possess a valid NMC Registration
-Have an interest in or experience of neuro or spinal rehabilitation
-A flexible attitude and the ability to wholly adopt a person-centred ethos
For a full job description, or to discuss the role further please call James on: 0161 234 9785 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -