Accountant - Birmingham
My client, a major Housing Association based in Birmingham, are looking for an Accountant to join their busy Finance Team.
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified or part CCAB Qualified and have previous experience of working in an Accounts environment preparing monitoring budgets, ideally within a Housing Association setting.
It is essential that you have experience of computerised accounting systems and their use and control.
You will also need a full driving licence and access to a vehicle as the location of our clients head office is not accessible by public transport.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply ask for Paul on 01772 208 967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland