Registered Nurse - Oncology
Our client is the UK's largest private hospital group, and they have developed an excellent reputation based on the clinical excellence and high level of care delivered to all patients.
Each facility offers all employees the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their staff to be an integral part of their ethos.
This particular facility is based in Middlesex, and they are seeking a Registered Nurse - Oncology to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Valid NMC Registration
- Evidence of professional development within scope of PREPP
- ENB 237 or appropriate oncology/Chemotherapy related qualifications
- Some experience post registration.
- Experience in an acute healthcare setting.
- Oncology experience an advantage but not essential.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Dementia Nurses for Homecare
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Registered Nurses - Rehabilitation in Patients' Own Homes
- Consultant - Radiology (Fetal and Women's Imaging)
- Consultant - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Theatre Practitioner
- Consultant - Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Infection & Prevention Control Nurse
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry