Defence Project Coordinator- Telecoms, Infrastructure - Corsham
I am currently recruiting for a high profile Government organisation, who are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team in Bristol.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment, building on your existing skills.
The role is running until March 2017 and is looking for people to join asap.
You will need to have extensive experience as a Project Coordinator/ Support and have IT Infrastrcuture and telecomms experience.
Knowledge of JSP440 is desirable.
SC Clearance and Defence experience is highly desirable.
If you fit the above criteria and could see yourself in this position, then don't hesitate to send a CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 5191775 for a confidential discussion.
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong IT focus.
As an agency, NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe.
A lot of time is spent on training our consultants to be specialists within their markets.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry.
My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you.
My knowledge of the marketplace at the moment means that I can offer you accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across the UK.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London