Technical Regulatory Specialist - Small Team - Antwerp
This is an exciting time to join a small team in an international company where you will play a major part in providing technical and regulatory information to clients allowing you a friendly working environment while being able to communicate with clients across Europe.
In addition, you will become the regulatory intelligence specialist for the company where you will be advising the Japanese parent company on regulatory changes and insights where you will be come a major factor in the success of the company.
- A PhD in a scientific field
- Strong regulatory knowledge within REACh and CLP
- The ability to write technical information files and SDSs
- Experience within relevant IT tool for SDS authoring
- A fluency in Flemish/Dutch and English and French would be a bonus
Are you looking for a new challenge in a small company with an international reach? Why not apply now by sending your CV in an MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call on (+31) 0207 09 10 70
I am one the leading Regulatory Affairs recruiters in Belgium within the Chemicals and associated sectors with a strong track record of placing candidates with some of the most reputable names in the industry.
If you don't feel that this opportunity is quite right for you, why not contact me to find what other positions we currently have available.
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Cosmétique/ Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !
- English + Media Teacher- Outstanding Ofsted!
- Primary School Vacancies. Flexible start dates!
- Sales Rep - Romandie - Neurology - CH
- Science Teacher Wanted- Great leadership Team!
- International PV auditor - UK
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- QSW - Leaving Care/LAC - South East - Flexible Working
- Head of QA - Innovativt Legemiddel/Norge
- Clinical Study Managers in Immunology Switzerland
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Senior Medical Writer - Unique Opportunity – Switzerland
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Emilia Romagna
- Sales Director - Global Comp/Sverige