Broad Graduate Medical Writing position-Amsterdam
This is your chance to combine your passion for writing with you PhD in Lifescience and get to use your scientific knowledge and get a broad overview of progresses made.
We are looking for entry level graduate writers with a proven passion for writing who will communicate medical information on a wide range subjects.
This will give you a good overview of the progress made in the interview and allow you to focus on your love of writing.
If you are a new PhD and do not have much prior experience do not be worried, we are looking for people who have proven their desire for writing but the company has a dedicated training program that will bring you safely through the stages of medical writing and give you the skills you need to succeed in this exciting industry.
Send you CV in word format to me Tore at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or get in contact for a confidential talk on the phone +46 (0) 846 505 819.
If you know anyone else who might be interested, let them know!
We will only answer applications that meet the requirements.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Entry level, medical writing, medical communication, UK, Amsterdam, English, Trainee, graduate, international, Pharmaceutical, entry-level, medical writer, medical communication, medical publishing.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!
- Finish The Year As The Senior Ecologist