PHP Developer - (PHP, MYSQL, CSS)
PHP Developer (PHP, MYSQL, CSS)
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £35,000 + exceptional company benefits
Are you an experienced PHP Developer? Looking for a new challenge?
Due to my client having excellent success within the past few years they are now on the lookout for an experienced PHP Developer to join their large development team within their Cheltenham Offices.
As a PHP Developer you will be responsible for contributing to the existing and future development of their ecommerce platforms.
This will involve providing high quality development for improvements whilst working collaboratively with all colleagues across the ecommerce platform.
Other main responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a team to develop new features and functionality for both the front end and back end of our ecommerce websites, across both desktop and mobile sites, programming in PHP.
- Maintaining existing website features and functionality, ensuring that the implementation of new development or updates, or changes to servers etc, do not affect the smooth running of the websites.
- Working closely with the Test team who test the new developments in the staging environment, responding to feedback and requests for changes or amends, and reworking the development to ensure any issues are dealt with and improvements made.
- Working closely with the Support team to respond quickly and effectively to customer or user queries or feedback, investigating any issues encountered with the sites, troubleshooting and resolving issues as quickly as possible.
- Managing own workload and designing, planning and prioritising tasks effectively in line with the development roadmap.
- Providing appropriate technical support to aid the delivery of projects and releases.
- Providing input on improvements to current working practices using experience and judgement.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Strong experience working as a PHP website developer within a fast-paced, dynamic environment is essential.
- Ability to investigate and analyses technical issues and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to determine systems issues and to deliver software solutions to resolve them.
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users and the wider business.
- Knowledge of the development life cycle and ability to work collaboratively with other teams across the lifecycle.
If you would like to apply for this position then please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Start: 01/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: Gloucester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Rebecca Page
- Tel: 0121 237 3114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Page251
- Posted: 2016-09-01 17:06:07 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- 2nd Line Engineer WORKING FROM HOME £30K
- Customer Support Engineer, Retail £30K - £32K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- MI analyst
- Java Developer, Contract
- Java Web Developer
- Product Manager
- Business Analyst
- UX Designer
- Data Modeller - CA Erwin
- Solution Delivery Lead
- 2nd line NOC engineer
- E-Procurement Specialist
- Graduate Software Developer – Training Scheme
- Graduate Technical Analyst - Training Scheme