SALES MANAGER for Luxury Hotel - Midlands - Â£28000
SALES MANAGER for Luxury Hotel - £28000
Role: Sales Manager
Location: Field based / Regional role across the Midlands & North Patch
Salary: up to £28000 + benefits
Position: Full time
Are you from a Hotel or Resort background; currently in a pro-active / Business development / Corporate Relation role, ready for a great new challenge with one of the Top 5 star Hotels in the UK ?
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter and pro-active sales individual that will thrive in the varied spec this job will bring.
You will be responsible for
- Growing and maintaining business across the Midlands and the North Region
- Representing the company to win new or repeat business,
- Attending industry events to promote the Resort brand.
- Identify and follow-up on every sales opportunity
- Organise meeting and presentation with key senior management
This is an autonomous role that will require a highly motivated individual with a hunger to achieve and exceed results. This high profile position requires a professional, outgoing and positive personality with excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for sales and the ability to promote and sell at all levels.
- Proven track record within Hotel / Resort / Conference & Event sales environment
- Strong client relationship skills
- Account management experience at all level (small company to major corporations)
- Driven towards maximising sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport on the phone and in person
- Ability to engage at all levels
- Fluent English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Accustomed to working in a busy, fast moving organisation
- Ability to think fast to deliver solutions on day to day issues
- Organisation and time management skills
- Efficient in using Microsoft office and computer applications
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Delphi
This World Class 5 star Resort is offering Luxurious bedrooms and suites, several restaurant and bar outlets, Golf and Spa facilities and a variety of meeting, conference and Event space (from 2 to 1000 plus people)
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience within a sales role in a Hotel
- Mobility across Midlands and North Region
- Flexibility in work approach
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector.
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
At COREcruitment we operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? click here to send your CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
- Start: Immediate - 1 month
- Duration: full time / permanent
- Rate: Â£27k - 28k per year + benefits
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Beatrice Forest
- Tel: 02077902666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BF0109201
- Posted: 2016-09-01 17:10:12 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Assistant Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Reading - up to Â£23,000
- Deputy Manager - Exciting and Busy Bar and Restaurant - Aberdeen - up to Â£25,000
- Front Office Manager - Luxury Hotel in York - up to Â£35000
- Maitre D' - New Opening- Mayfair
- Assistant Manager - Holborn - Fantastic Multi Revenue Venue! Â£32,000 plus bonus
- Assistant Manager - West End - Â£23,000 to Â£25,000 plus service charge
- Hotel General Manager - North West - up to Â£75k + bonus
- Front of House Manager - Country House Hotel in Hampshire - Â£30000
- Cinema General Manager - Greater London - up to Â£35,000
- Restaurant Manager needed for amazing Ice-cream concept - Southall - Â£25,000
- General Manager high profile restaurant - Bath - Â£40,000
- CALLING ALL CDP'S FINE DINING - CAPE TOWN!
- CALLING ALL COMMIS FINE DINING - CAPE TOWN!
- SOUS CHEFS FINE DINING - CAPE TOWN!
- Area Manager - Primary Education Catering - Â£25,000 plus mileage - Barnet
- DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING FOR NEW 5* PROPERTY OPENING - DOHA
- EXEC CHEF REQUIRED - BAKERY CONCEPT- KUWAIT
- F&B Manager - Luxury 5* Hotel - Sudan!
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF SALES - ARABIC SPEAKING - 5* DOHA!!
- MARKETING DIRECTOR - KSA - HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!