IT Support Technician
IT support, Support Officer, 1st line, First line, DBS, Public sector, ICT, Service Desk, Installation
Security Clearance Level Required: Current enhanced DBS check covering children, as they will be working in schools.
As the IT Support Technician you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
- Assist second-line support in the installation, upgrading and repair of ICT user equipment.
- To log calls for customer service requests delivering a customer focused service and demonstrating incident ownership within the team.
- To monitor the status of service requests and liaise with team members to ensure service desk issues are resolved.
- Highlight recurring issues to the Team Leader Service Desk
- Handle customer complaints, recording issues and ensuring problems are resolved.
- Maintain user, inventory and support information
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Â£8
- Location: Walsall,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Ryan Jones
- Tel: 0121 237 3194
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ITsupportRJ
- Posted: 2016-09-01 17:17:05 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Systems Administrator, Oxford, Up to £30K
- Support Analyst
- IT Project Manager - Agile / Waterfall - Cardiff
- Graduate IT Support Analyst, Networks/Database
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer
- Graduate Developer- Gaming & Gambling
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate .net developer,London,Great training
- C# Application Developer
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house
- Development Manager
- C# Developer in test.
- Second Line Support Engineer
- Linux Systems Administrator, London, £35K-£45K
- Salesforce Administrator, Weybridge, £30-35K
- 2nd Line Support Engineer