SKY LOUNGE - DoubleTree by Hilton - Leeds City Centre
Due to a fabulous refurbishment of our Sky Lounge and extended opening hours, we now have several job opportunities
Bar Person - Host - Bar Back/Support - Server
Permanent Full Time and Part Time Contracts or Casual/Zero Hours are Available
These roles involve a range of duties including preparing and serving drinks, keeping the bar clean, tidy and well stocked, taking and serving food orders as required, cash handling, anticipating and replenishing drinks whilst ensuring our company values are delivered and our guests receive professional attentive service at all times.
Key Personal Attributes
To join our team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the roles in SKY LOUNGE include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant should ideally have experience in a customer facing role preferably in hospitality a Bar or Food Service, be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week, including weekends
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* The DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds was constructed in 2009 and has a modern feel.
The hotel lies directly adjacent to Leeds Central railway station and next to the canal, just to the south of the city centre in Granary Wharf an area which comprises luxury residential apartments, bars and restaurants.
The hotel holds a 4 star rating and comprises 333 guest rooms/suites, 19 conference rooms including the Sky Lounge, small fitness studio, City Cafe and Granary Lounge.
Apply now for a position in SKY LOUNGE and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Night Porter
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Bar Person
- Commis Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Maintenance Assistant
- Reception Supervisor
- Chef de Partie
- Maintenance Handy Person
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Night Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant ( Christmas Contract)
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Head Housekeeper
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager