Part time - Receptionist/ Administrator
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist / administrator to join a fast growing, established Design Company, based in the heart of the West end.
You will be the face and voice of the company so excellent communications skills are paramount.
As is the ability to multitask as you will be juggling many tasks and providing support to the team and Office Manager.
Previous experience in a similar role within a creative industry would be an advantage.
Meeting and greeting all clients and visitors with a warm welcome
Offering the ultimate service
Managing meeting room bookings and preparing them for internal and external meetings
Booking catering for meetings
Booking and receiving courier deliveries
Juggling varying priorities that are constantly changing
Helping other teams and colleagues on projects where needed
General office administration
Stock take and replenishment office stationary
Answering and dealing with received emails
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Senior SEO Consultant - Tonbridge - to £50,000
- IT Manager
- Graduate Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Website Optimisation & Traffic Exec - Temp to Perm
- Service Manager (ServiceNow) - London
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne
- Warehouse Operative