Head of Business Controlling
A leading Commercial Company based in West London are due to be recruiting for a Business Controlling on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a fully Qualified Accountant.
Key responsibilities include and purpose of the role.
- To take full ownership, responsibility and accountability for the Business Controlling team of the Finance & IT Department, being a full Business Partner to the business
- As such, Business Controlling is the bridge between Finance and Sales/Marketing functions concerning financial performance measurement, analysis re improvement in profitability, master-file maintenance and reporting of customers, articles, product groups and business units, for UK and Ireland.
As such dedicated to supporting, challenging and improving commercial focus
- To be responsible for the management, development and training of the Business Controlling team
- Providing proactive communication of advice and controls to the CTG business units and the Finance & IT Director, ensuring no bias to specific business units
- Management of robust internal control systems for the Business Controlling areas, Quarterly Rebate reconciliations and Internal AuditsK nowledge A Qualified Accountant Someone who is very commercial with recent and current experience as a Business Controller, Finance or Business Partner.
Plus working closely particularly with the Finance & IT Director and his other key direct reportsUsed to liaising with non Finance people at all levels and working closely with Sales and Marketing departments.Finance team of 15 and within this department managing a team of 5, a mixture of Part Qualified and Qualified, you will need to have recent/current management experience in a similar role Be comfortable and effective in managing a large team and indirect reports.
Be a leader and team playerIndustry back ground - If you have worked for an FMCG, Retail or an Automotive Company would be a real advantage but not a deal breaker, right person would have detailed knowledge of products, pricing, profitabilityTravel - Add hoc as and when needed to HQ approach 10 % Systems - recent and current SAP , access and intermediate to high level Excel skills/experience
- To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Debbie Webb/Jessica Ponzelli directly if previously registered with Parkside Recruitment on: 01895 202 360 / 01895 255 007.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Finance Analyst
- Billings Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Project Buyer - Maternity Cover