£27,000 - £35,000 pa (depending on skills & experience)
Eastwood, Nottingham (Near M1 26/Ikea)
Are you an experienced incident manager, and up for an exciting challenge?
Have you got great communication skills, and can be the best at what you do?
How would you like to work for our award-winning company?
If so, this new role could be the challenge you are looking for, and your opportunity to improve our customer experience substantially!
You will be responsible for the progress chasing of incidents, with the objective of providing customer updates and etas in line with SLA/customer expectations.
This will involve tracking, progress chasing, and management of customer incidents to ensure that communications are timely, have been progressed, and contain the right information.
In providing incident management updates to the customer, the post holder will be expected to support major incident handling, i.e.
they will attend major incident meetings, document agreements and provide feedback to customers.
Weekly open reports to be produced for Tier 1 customers in support of customer conference calls and service reviews. Progress chasing any incidents approaching breach of next step ETA.
Working on the service desk, a temporary post is required, initially for 6 months, to chase customer incidents in line with SLAs, and ensure that communication updates are provided to customers in a timely fashion.
This will vastly improve the customer experience.
· Experience in using spread sheets and systems
· Great communication skills, written and oral
· Experience of incident management, including strong progress chasing skills
· Capable of producing management reports and status reports
· Demonstrated organisation capability
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
· Team working experience
· Good attention to detail
· Positive attitude with a proactive approach to improving processes
· ITIL Foundation
· Service Desk background
If you think you have what it takes then please do send your CV over to email@example.com 
- Start: 01/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£27000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Nottingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Rebecca Page
- Tel: 0121 237 3114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Page113
- Posted: 2016-09-01 17:41:03 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- C# Developer - Cloud software house
- Software Test Engineer – Manuel test, Automation
- iOS Developer
- iOS Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Epsom, £40-45K
- DevOps Engineer, Reading, £45K-£55K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- 2nd Line Data Center Engineer Night Shift 35K
- C# .Net (WinForms) Developer
- Senior Engineer - Internet operations
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer, London, MSP, £35K
- Technical Architect
- Helpdesk Technician
- .Net Developer, C#. Coventry. Contact,