Job title: Web Analyst
Salary: £35,000 + exceptional company benefits
Job type: Full Time – Permanent
Would you like to work for a well-established global brand?
Due to my client having a number of great successes in the past few months they are on the lookout for a Web Analyst to join their rapidly growing team based in Gloucestershire.
As a web analyst you will be responsible for interrogating and analysing the company’s data from their external website. You will be required to develop and improve all user experiences to help provide information to help create business cases to support any website changes
- Using Google Analytics to analyse the all website data.
- Utilising data to create business cases for implementing change to the user experience
- Creating all marketing reports for the Marketing Team
- Communicating with third party marketing agencies in order to get the best use out of our marketing data, and ensuring that billing and reporting are consistently reported.
- Working with the Development team, making sure that deployments are successful and helping with requirements gathering.
- Optimising and increasing conversion on the websites.
- Providing insight into customer behaviours that provide a commercial benefits
- Introduce new ways of working and additional functionality.
- Improving reporting within the team, both in terms of insight and quality.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working within a retail environment.
- Previous experience of working with Google Analytics.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working closely with a Digital Marketing function.
- Strong reporting experience, including requirements gathering, development of reports and production of reports.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Ideally you will live within a commutable distance to Cheltenham or have the ability to relocate.
If you would like to apply for this position then please do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Start: 01/09/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: Gloucestershire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Rebecca Page
- Tel: 0121 237 3114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Page0336
- Posted: 2016-09-01 17:43:03 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- C# Developer - Cloud software house
- Software Test Engineer – Manuel test, Automation
- iOS Developer
- iOS Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Epsom, £40-45K
- DevOps Engineer, Reading, £45K-£55K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- 2nd Line Data Center Engineer Night Shift 35K
- C# .Net (WinForms) Developer
- Senior Engineer - Internet operations
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer, London, MSP, £35K
- Technical Architect
- Helpdesk Technician
- .Net Developer, C#. Coventry. Contact,