SOCIAL WORKER Adults in the Community Team Southend On Sea
Are you looking for a new role where your direct intervention will make an immediate change to Adults in the community? If so we have a role you can thrive in.
We are looking for a Locum Social Worker to join the Adult and Community Services which promotes the independence, inclusion and well-being of all adults with social care needs.
It aims to do this by enabling people to:
Have control over their lives.
Live safe, healthy and fulfilled lives.
Access the support they need in order to be as independent as they choose.
Ensuring improved outcomes for vulnerable people.
Southend on Sea Borough Council strives to develop as a learning organisation, with Adult Social Care's commitment to developing its staffing.
Aiming to promote best practice, effective critical reflection and clear lines of accountability, developing consistent learning across the workforce that is adaptive and effective to change.
This is an exciting opportunity and the role will include:
, Designing and Developing Care Plans
, Client Home Visits
, Support Planning
, Identifying Support Services.
For this position you must also have:
, a degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
, HCPC registration
It is desirable that you have post-qualifying experience of Adult Social Work and previous experience within Older People or Learning Disabilities would be an advantage.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
, Consistently excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, An extensive and exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Loyalty schemes / bonuses
, Disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John at Service Care Solutions on 01772 555530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate
- Adults Senior Social Worker, Lewisham Council
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Romford
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Romford