Integration Developer; BizTalk, SQL; Liverpool; £50k + benefits
Integration Developer required for a global market leader based in Liverpool.
As a result of their global growth, this is a superb opportunity to be a key part of building a new Global IT team.
If you are an Integration Developer with a desire to work with some truly world class products, in an organisation with pride and a strong sense of commitment, then this is the ideal culture for you.
You will already come with a good level of previous experience that can quickly be transferred to the role allowing you to develop, support and maintain different BizTalk architectural components with ease.
Additionally, you will be responsible for contributing to the Planning, Design and Implementation of the IT infrastructure and will cover services support, operations and maintenance services support, enterprise-level monitoring and management support.
You will ideally demonstrable experience of -
·Designing integration solutions
·High level project analysis and estimation
·Database development using SQL server
·Working with Enterprise Architects to design integration architecture
·Operating business flows
In return, the Company are offering a salary in the region of £50k, but this could be flexible for the right person.
In addition there are a full suite of benefits and fantastic opportunities for progression.
This exciting opportunity offers a unique chance to join a global organisation that is extremely proud of its heritage spanning back some 150 plus years and boasts its presence across 22 locations in 18 countries.
Don't delay - apply now!
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+
- IT Manager; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London SW1 45k
- Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
- Data Administrator; Marketing; C. London; £25k+ 3m FTC
- Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k
- IT Service Delivery; SQL; W.London; £45k + bens
- Solaris Eng / Jnr Architect– Slough – UK wide Project £65 + Ben
- Mac Support; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London Victoria 32k
- Network Architect CISCO, CCIE - Slough - C£100k