Medical Director/challenging projects.
German speakers only!
The ideal candidate will have to me a Medical Doctor, with at least 3-5 years of experience in Clinical Development.
Furthermore he/she will need to prove a strong knowledge and expertise in Hematological Oncology, together with a strong experience in clinical and drug development.
This means also that the profile will have to be familiar with c-GCP, regulatory requirements and biostatistics.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Huge responsibilities
- Dynamic environment
- highly motivated,
multidisciplinary and collegial team.
IF INTERESTED IN THE ROLE, PLEASE SEND ME AN UPDATED COPY OF YOUR CV
Supply Chain & Procurement, Healthcare, Italy.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Leading Academy – GCSE Maths Teacher – Contract to Perm
- English Teaching Jobs, London – GET IN TOUCH TODAY
- Head of QA Operations, Biologics Operations
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Area Manager - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- English Teacher part of Academy Trust – South East London
- External QA GMP Manager, Geneva
- Maths Teachers – Academy – Nottinghamshire Start ASAP
- Fachtechnisch verrantwortliche Person/FvP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- PARMA- SALES REP. CANALE FARMACIE
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- ATM - Locality - Start Immediately
- Medico Pneumologo-Crescita di Carriera-Bologna!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000