Occupational Therapist - 2 Roles - South Wales - Up to £27500
A new and challenging opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist to join the Clinical Services Team at a dedicated unit offering inspirational education for young people with an autistic spectrum condition.
The role is full-time (37.5 hours) and requires a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to work in partnership with the residential and educational teams in order to meet the needs of the students, ensuring they are well-prepared to meet life head on.
You will be responsible for organising therapy provision for a complex caseload and will work as an integral part of the multi-disciplinary team.
You will be expected to deliver consultation and direct contact with individuals and groups as appropriate.
The post also involves supervising and working closely with an Occupational Therapy Technician.
This is a well-established, innovative organisation dedicated to improving the lives of young people with autism spectrum conditions.
Education and therapy are at the forefront of the company's ethos, and they are committed not only to the development of young people but also to the development of staff through mentorship and training.
This opportunity requires an Occupational Therapist who is experienced in the application of sensory and functional Occupational Therapy interventions.
You should have an understanding of Positive Behavioural Support and ideally have had post-registration training in AMPS and Sensory Integration.
You will need to be flexible and committed, with a professional approach to team work and good communication skills.
Experience of working in this area is highly desirable and clinicians who are committed to improving the lives and opportunities of people with autism spectrum conditions and challenging behaviour are welcomed to apply
The role offers the chance to work in conjunction with and be mentored by an experienced occupational therapist to aid your professional development as part of the large clinical services team.
A competitive reward package and a hugely rewarding job role are also part of this excellent opportunity.
How to apply
To apply please submit a CV detailing and highlighting your relevant experience
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Doctor - Functional Assessor
- Mental Health Adviser (6 month contract)
- Staff Nurses - RGN, RMN, RNLD (£14.80ph)
- Staff Nurses - Brain Injuries (Nights) - up to £18ph
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - Newcastle (3 days pw)
- Occupational Health Physician (OHP) - York
- Bank Registered Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)