EMBEDDED & APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE ENGINEER BYFLEET, SURREY PERMANENT UP TO £35K
My client, a Manufacturer of Scientific Instrumentation and Laboratory equipment, is hiring for an Embedded & Applications Software design engineer to help take the companies technology into a new era.
They are a small but stable, growing and profitable company with a friendly environment and good company culture.
Reporting into the Senior Electronics Engineer your tasks will include Research and Development of new products and Sustaining/Maintenance projects supporting the existing technology.
The successful Software Engineer will be responsible for the following:
-Developing real time applications on Windows CE and Desktop applications.
-Maintaining and enhancing software to cope with faults
-Software testing and support
-Assist with the continuous improvement of manufacturing efficiency
-Write operation manuals (Writing documentation on how to use the in-house software for non IT staff)
-A strong background in Software Engineering (C++ and Visual Studio)
-Programming for Embedded systems (Some experience in electronics ideal)
Key Skills: Software Engineer Developer Programmer Embedded Firmware Electronics Applications
This role is commutable from; Guildford, Farnborough, Woking, Leatherhead and Staines
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)