Our client is well-respected Swiss based Consumer Care company that has several divisions in Skin care and Dermatology products including RX products.
They have been growing consistently and organically for the last few years and are now looking for an experienced Product Manager to become prat of their RX business.
What this means for you as a candidate is that you will have the chance to be part of growing the Marketing team in the future, you will be hands on Marketing, working cross-functionally with technical teams and that you will be working directly with the Business Unit Head.
You will be part of a small team of specialists, who will make you feel welcome with their team-spirit and will impress you with their commitment to the company and the industry, the company is known for their low-turnover.
You will be involved in the planning of Marketing strategies for product launches mainly on local level and international as well.
- Experience in Product Management/ Marketing in the Pharma sector 2+ years
- Fluency in German and English
- Enthusiasm and proactive attitude
Seniority level: looking for candidates with 3+ years of experience in the Consumer care, OTC sector.
No people management responsibilities at the moment - that potentially will change as the Division is growing
Salary: 120 - 130,000 CHF as a basic plus bonus and other benefits form the company
If you would like to hear more about this position then please contact Rositsa Kondaklieva on +41 435080816 or alternatively send me an up to date copy of your CV as Word Document by email to email@example.com.
OTC, Product Management, German, Switzerland, Zurich, Local experience, Marketing, International Product Management, Cross-functional role, Pharmaceuticals, growing Business division, Dermatology, Marketing, Product Manager OTC, Brand Manager
NonStop ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Personalvermittlungsunternehmen mit Spezialisierung auf Pharma und Medizintechnik in Europa.
Wir sind stolzes Mitglied bei APSCo, was sicherstellt, dass wir die höchsten Qualitätsstandards in der Vermittlungsindustrie einhalten.
Unsere Büros befinden sich in Großbritannien, Schweiz und Tschechien und ein neues Büro wird in 2015 in München eröffnet.
Wir haben Arbeitnehmerüberlassungsgenehmigungen für verschiedene europäische Länder.
Auf unserer Homepage erfahren Sie mehr über die Bereiche, in denen wir tätig sind.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium